Long version: I did not receive my package and Direct Super Center (DAB Nutrition) refuses to address the problem by shifting responsibility on USPS. USPS informed me that they cannot help me with a non-signature-required delivery because Direct Super Center did not order that when they ship out my package, which I had no idea was the case since all of my Amazon orders come with signature required delivery.

Overall, they took long time to process an order. Shipment confirmation had the WRONG carrier and no tracking number. When the package appears to be lost, then they do nothing to resolve the problem.

Short version: Never received product. No refund or replacement. Will never order from them again.

Rating: 0/5 star.

Had an Experience with Direct Super Center?

Comments

Direct Super Center's positive rating is 90%.That means one in ten customers get screwed.

AMAZON.COM SHOULD REMOVE DSC FROM THEIR VENDOR LIST. A lot of people blame amazon for DSC's screwups.

DSC takes orders for products they don't have and hopes they can get them.Not a good way to do business.

I agree totally.Has taken almost a month and no shipment of product.

They didn't respond to my first email, sent after the last shipping date had passed. On second email, they said product would be shipped in two days. Another two WEEKS later, no product, no contact.

Not just horrible customer service, horrible SERVICE in general.Will never purchase from them again.

#202873

"Direct Super Center is committed to serve you in the best way possible. Our friendly customer service team has easy access to our products at all times and will be happy to answer all your questions regarding ordering, returns, shipping or other information on our Web site. Our goal is to ensure 100 percent customer satisfaction."

Their customer service policy is a joke.

One-liner responses.